Elite international entrepreneurs personalized ticket into the North American market.
“(At DMZYYZ) you tap right into the middle of a network, not just 2 or 3 LinkedIn meetings, but you dive into a community and you are surrounded by customers and mentors.”
– Kata Ludvig, 2019 DMZYYZ Participant from Hungary CMO of BankZee
DMZYYZ is a two-week intensive soft-landing program in Toronto, Canada. The program fuels integration between international growth-stage startups and the North American market.
The North American innovation ecosystem is made of global Industry-leaders, and we’re just getting started. DMZYYZ is your personalized ticket in.
Toronto has reached a whole new level, on and off the court.
This is not one size fits all, but a tailored two-week program based on your business.
- Need to improve your growth strategy but completed your product testing?
- Need investor support but not marketing?
- Wherever you are on your journey, DMZYYZ will meet you right there.
- 1-1 COACH- personalized coaching from our Entrepreneurs in Residence (EiRs).
- TAILORED LEARNING- sessions with cutting-edge industry champions.
- INTRODUCTIONS- pitch coaching and scheduled meetings with investors who make sense for your business.
- TICKETS TO A WORLD LEADING TECH CONFERENCE- connect with DMZ’s community and alumni of serial entrepreneurs from Canada and America.
- CONTINUED COACHING, NETWORKING AND SUPPORT- from DMZ’s team, community and EiRs while you are here and once you have gone home.
Meet one of DMZ YYZ’s Entrepreneurs in Residence (EiRs) Phillip Gales:
“Harvard Business and Cambridge Engineering graduate, he’s raised $12 million from international VCs. He will teach you how he built an oil and gas data analytics company funded by Y-Combinator (W14). He currently runs inate.ai, a company that optimizes startups and automates VC due diligence utilizing AI.”
Meet the rest of DMZYYZ’s EiRs (bios found in coaching subsection of page).
“We really benefited from the space. It was great going to meet with investors and seeing people interested in not just money making but also what we are trying to achieve.”
– Mohammad Saif Ahmad, 2019 DMZYYZ Participant from Jamaica, Founder of SmartTerm
RioAnalytics Founder, Victor Chaves from Brazil, saw an opportunity in Toronto and was able to take it because of DMZYYZ. RioAnalytics secured a lead investor for Series A round during DMZYYZ and generated 150+ customer leads. After DMZYYZ, RioAnalytics is now operating out of Toronto with staff and Victor is relocating to Toronto through DMZ’s Startup Visa Program.
“The calibre of the network within the DMZ community is huge. The amount of knowledge transfer that happens within the conversations you have is second to none.”
– Zoltan Czikos, 2019 DMZ YYZ Participant, Co-Founder of Hungarian-based startup, Neticle
After the program, DMZYYZ alumni have access to EiR online coaching, DMZ online content, investor introductions and community. Also, access to DMZ Toronto and DMZ New York offices for subsequent visits.
Applications are now open, it is time to start your global impact. APPLY NOW